This is an exciting time to join Medica, the UK’s largest private healthcare teleradiology company based in Hastings, East Sussex. We have an opportunity for a reporter liaison administrator to join our dynamic team of 6.
Working within our service delivery team, you will be responsible for providing support to our radiology reporters with a view to improving reporter effectiveness, utilisation, capacity, and performance. You will be responsible for the rostering of reporters across all service-lines, as well as communicating with clients, welcoming new reporters and managing their access to report.
· Build and maintain professional relationships with clients and reporters
· Management of the reporter rota including an ongoing review of the shifts per service-line
· Increasing the capacity of reporters and ensuring minimum commitments are adhered to
· Administrative tasks pertinent to the Reporter Liaison Team
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with the following experience, skills, and strengths:
· Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal skills, and telephone manner
· Passionate about giving the highest level of service to our reporters and clients
· Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Strong administrative and organisational skills
· Initiative to solve problems and handle complaints in a positive and professional manner
Who we are:
Medica is the UK’s largest teleradiology provider, who provide services to over 50% of the NHS and have over 500 doctors providing their specialist reporting services across the globe. With over 100 Head Office staff and the company still focusing on growing, there has never been a better time to get involved.
· Client/Customer Service experience
· Excellent communications skills
· Proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel & Outlook.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work.
· Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Core Benefits for you:
· Annual Bonus
· Group Life Assurance
· Opportunity to be involved in a PLC Sharesave Scheme (Buying shares within the company)
· Social events
· Sick pay
· In house/external training opportunities
· Paid parking in town
· Centralised modern office
· Life skill resources and tools
If you want to find out some more information, please give Lee Diett a call directly on 01424 762117 or email Lee.Diett@medica.co.uk
To see more about our social life at Medica please click here.