This is an exciting time to join the UK’s largest private healthcare teleradiology company based in Hastings, East Sussex. We are expanding our allocation team who focus on the distribution and allocation of exams to our cohort of radiologists based across the globe. Joining a dynamic team of 6, we are looking for someone to come on board and continue to improve the functionality of the team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with good computer literacy and experience in a customer service role. Key responsibilities will include the distribution and monitoring of exams, providing assistance to reporters, administration and other operational responsibilities.
Medica is the UK’s largest teleradiology provider, providing services to over 50% of the NHS and have over 500 reporters providing their specialist reporting services across the globe. With over 100 Head Office staff and the company still focusing on growing, there has never been a better time to get involved.
· Distribute, monitor, and track reporting of exams
· Proactive service management to ensure key metrics are delivered
· Provide feedback on capacity and demand
· Provide workflow assistance to reporters as required
· Administrative tasks pertinent to the Allocation Team
· Maintain professional relationships with reporters over phone and email
You will join the existing team on a 5-week rolling rota that contains a mixture of daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
Core Benefits for you:
· Annual Bonus
· Group Life Assurance
· Opportunity to be involved in a PLC Sharesave Scheme (Buying shares within the company)
· Social events
· Sick pay
If you want to find out some more information, please give Lee Diett a call directly on 01424 762117 or email Lee.Diett@medica.co.uk
To see more about our social life at Medica please click here.