System Administrator, Service Desk Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Support Technician
Job Role: This is an exciting time to join the UK’s largest private healthcare teleradiology company based in Hastings, East Sussex. We are expanding our Service Desk team due to organic growth. Joining a dynamic team focusing on IT support for users across the UK and Overseas, we are looking for an experienced System Administrator wanting to establish themselves within a Service Desk focusing on all 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
This is a great opportunity for 2 System Administrators wanting to expand their IT knowledge and skills, whilst also having a chance to be involved in projects to enhance the current IT environment. If you are someone who likes to have the ability and freedom to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues from multiple areas of the IT environment, then this would be a great role for you.
Who we are:
Medica is the UK’s largest teleradiology provider, who provide services to over 50% of the NHS and have over 500 doctors providing their specialist reporting services across the globe. With over 100 Head Office staff and the company still focusing on growing, there has never been a better time to get involved.
· 2+ years’ experience in an IT support role
· Good understanding and experience of Microsoft system centre configuration manager (SCCM)
· Strong diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
· Support within an MS Windows environment
· Technical knowledge of network hardware, protocols, and standards.
· Good customer relationship skills
· ITIL Certified or wanting to be qualified
· On-Call experience would be an advantage
· SLA Management would be an advantage
Core Benefits for you:
· The freedom and opportunity to provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support
· Internal users, everyone you assist will be a staff member or associate with Medica
· Opportunities to be involved in exciting projects
· Inhouse and external training – to include ITIL training if required
· Annual Bonus
· Group Life Assurance
· Opportunity to be involved in a PLC Sharesave Scheme (Buying shares within the company)
If you want to find out some more information, please give James Williams a call directly on 01424 273520 or email email@example.com