This is an exciting time for an Administrator to join the UK’s largest Private Healthcare Teleradiology company based in Hastings, East Sussex, who are expanding their Clinical Governance team due to organic growth. Joining a dynamic team focusing on Clinical Excellence for both the company and Medical Professionals across the globe, we are looking for an administrator to come on board to continue to improve the functionality of the team.
Medica is the UK’s largest teleradiology provider, who provide services to over 50% of the NHS and have over 500 doctors providing their specialist reporting services across the globe. With over 100 Head Office staff and the company still focusing on growing, there has never been a better time to get involved.
• Management of report discrepancies, queries using bespoke software portal.
• Data extraction and preparation of statistical reports.
• Administration of internal and client audit processes.
• Maintaining and updating databases.
• Preparation of documents for clinical meetings and recording of minutes.
• Assisting with the Independent Sector/Designated Body appraisal and revalidation processes for our doctors.
· Experienced Administrative skills
· Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
· Good attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in all work completed
· Strong initiative and ability to take proactive approach to new challenges
Core Benefits for you:
· Annual Bonus
· Health Cash Plan
· Group Life Assurance
· Opportunity to be involved in a PLC Sharesave Scheme (Buying shares within the company)